AusPol.co collects and archives publicly available information, including media, social, and public releases to provide Australians with unfiltered, uncensored and timely access to political developments. Where possible, links to the original source are shown to ensure the source attribution and accuracy.
AusPol.co covers all parties and independents which have an elected representative in the Australian Federal Parliament, as well as many state and territory parties.
The views expressed in articles are solely those of the original author/party/organisation and do not in any way represent the views of AusPol.co, and are not approved or endorsed by AusPol.co.
All trademarks and rights, including copyrights are owned by their respective owners and AusPol.co only acts as a medium/platform to allow the public to access information not restricted under applying laws. All content is used for news reporting purposes within the extent specified and permitted under local/international laws and Freedom of Information laws. For news reporting purposes, AusPol.co relies on fair use (fair dealing)  for textual and media content to keep the public better informed of developments. If you are a person mentioned in a story or you are a copyright holder and believe that any content should be removed, revised or taken down, please contact us (Email: admin.auspol.co).
You are solely responsible for your use of this site (and any information or material available from it) and you accept all risks and consequences that might arise from your use of this site (and any information or material available from it). The AusPol.co Terms and Conditions of Use page is available at the footer of all pages for convenient access.
AusPol.co is not in any way liable for any losses, damages, costs, expenses and liability of any kind that you or any other person may suffer or incur directly or indirectly from you using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- AusPol.co excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it; and
- AusPol.co does not give any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including in relation to the availability, accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability or suitability for any purpose of this site and any information or material available from it, or that the information or material will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or that the site will be free from defects, viruses, third party interception or other security threats or vulnerabilities including those which could cause loss or damage to you.
To the extent that AusPol.co’s liability for a breach of any statutory condition or warranty cannot be excluded, then to the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to, at AusPol.co’s discretion, the replacement of the information or material available from this site or a remedy of AusPol.co’s choice contained section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law.
Information at this site:
- is general publicly available information as released by public and private organisations and is not fact-checked, corrected or verified
- may come from the originating/issuing authors and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length
- is not produced by AusPol.co, and is solely those of the author(s)/public & private organization(s) and does not in any way represent the views of AusPol.co, and are not approved, endorsed, embraced by AusPol.co
- may not be accurate, current, relevant, up to date or complete
- is subject to change or deletion without notice
- is not a substitute for a direct access to the original source
- may include the views or recommendations of third parties, especially controversial opinions or political tactics/election promises, which do not necessarily reflect the truth (eg. political party’s media release may contain inaccurate information or misrepresentation of facts in relation to opponents. The opponent’s opinion may be published in another story not linked or related to the original piece.
Links to External Web Sites
AusPol.co has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It your responsibility to make your own decisions about visiting linked external sites, and about the accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability and suitability for any purpose of information contained in such sites.
Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those sites, including any information, material or third party products or services available from or through those sites. You are responsible for being aware of which organisation/company is hosting any site you visit.